I never imagined I'd be spending my days hunting for potion ingredients in the murky swamps of Louisiana, but that's exactly what I'm doing in the new mobile game, Potion permit. Developed and published by indie game developer Playful Hat, Potion permit is a top-down, real-time strategy game that tasks players with gathering ingredients...
- Nov 16, 2022
I never imagined I'd be spending my days hunting for potion ingredients in the murky swamps of Louisiana, but that's exactly what I'm doing in the new mobile game, Potion permit. Developed and published by indie game developer Playful Hat, Potion permit is a top-down, real-time strategy game that tasks players with gathering ingredients for potions so they can sell them to earn a living. With stunning pixel-art graphics and a host of features, Potion permit is a must-play game for any mobile gamer.
The premise of the game is simple – you are a wizard, and you need to find ingredients for potions. However, you can only carry a certain number of ingredients at a time, so you need to be strategic about which ingredients you choose. The game is set in a charming world filled with quirky characters, and the graphics are simply beautiful.
In Potion permit, you play as a young witch or wizard who has just moved to the Louisiana bayou in search of a new life. Unfortunately, finding a job in this small town is no easy task, so you decide to start your own potion business. To do this, you'll need to gather ingredients from all over the bayou, which can be a challenge, as the locals are not very welcoming to strangers. With a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work, you'll be able to amass a profitable potion business and make a new home for yourself in Louisiana.
One of the things I love most about Potion permit is the amount of freedom it gives you. There are so many different combinations of potions you can create, and it’s really satisfying to come up with the perfect recipe. You can also choose to focus on brewing potions for healing, offense, or defense, which adds an extra layer of complexity to the game.
Graphics and Features
Potion permit's graphics are absolutely stunning, with a hand-drawn pixel art style that really brings the bayou to life. The game is also packed with features, including:
- A complex and challenging economy that requires players to make tough choices about what potions to make and how to price them
- A variety of ingredients to gather, each with its own unique properties
- Multiple crafting stations where players can mix and match ingredients to make potions
- A dynamic day/night cycle that affects ingredient availability and gameplay
- A cast of interesting and quirky characters, each with their own storylines
Potion permit is a fantastic game that I've been addicted to since I started playing it a few weeks ago. It's challenging, fun, and best of all, it doesn't require a lot of time commitment to play. I can easily pick it up for a few minutes while I'm waiting in line or riding the bus, and I always feel like I've accomplished something when I put it down. If you're a fan of strategy games or pixel art, then you need to check out Potion permit. It's one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I've had in a while.
- Creates a sense of community and helps people bond with one another
- Can be used to relieve boredom or stress
- Aids in problem-solving and critical thinking
- Can improve mood and increase happiness
- Potion permit game can be addictive and lead to negative consequences
- Can be expensive to purchase all the supplies needed
- May encourage people to drink alcohol in excess