Samsung Galaxy Buds is an app by Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.. Samsung Galaxy Buds was first published on January 14, 2021. Samsung Galaxy Buds is currently available for iOS, Other.iOSIf you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5-iPhone5, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPa...
Samsung Galaxy Buds Review
Samsung Galaxy Buds is an application created by Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.. Samsung Galaxy Buds was first published on January 14, 2021. The app is currently available for iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5-iPhone5, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Samsung Galaxy Buds will take up 114.73MB of empty space on your smartphone.
App’s success is proven by 1917 downloads.
*This application is for Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds Live. Support for Galaxy Buds (SM-R170) is not available.
Open the charging case.
On your mobile device, tap Settings -> Bluetooth and then connect earbuds and mobile devices.
Launch the Samsung Galaxy Buds app, and the follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
* The Samsung Galaxy Buds application connects Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and Samsung Galaxy Buds Live to your iPhone.
* Use the Samsung Galaxy Buds application to set up and manage the following features.
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Earbuds & Charging Case battery status
- Ambient Sound (Samsung Galaxy Buds+ only)
- Active Noise Cancelling (Samsung Galaxy Buds Live only)
- Equalizer Setting
- Touchpad Setting
- Advanced Feature
- Find my Earbuds
- Earbuds Software Update
- iPhone 7 or later models with the iOS 10 and higher version
- The Galaxy Buds application is not compatible with Galaxy Buds (SM-R170)
* Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Buds application are only available when Galaxy Buds+ or Galaxy Buds Live is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between your earbuds and your mobile device.
* If you have any questions, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth: Required for communication with Buds+ or Buds Live